Don’t assume anything about what type of home improvement materials may be left behind at a house. If you’re selling a house to an investor you can likely strike a deal to leave behind whatever you don’t want. But if you’re listing the house, buyers may not want old cans of paint, varnish, trim and siding that you have stored thinking they would come in handy some day for you or a new owner. It’s important to ask whether they want to inherit hose things with possession of the house. Some will appreciate your asking and the materials themselves, but if they don’t it will be your responsibility to dispose of them however that it done in your community.
- Did The Buyer Back Out and Leave You Hanging?
- Yard Becoming Too Much?
- Worried Smoking Inside Has Made It Impossible to Sell?
- Need Help Putting the Pieces Together? We Can Help!
- Do You Have Mortgages or Other Loans to Be Paid Off?
- Townhouse or Condo Life Got You Down? Sell Your Place As Is
- Buying A New House While Selling Your Current One As-Is?
- No Need to Turn over the House Broom Clean!
- Need Help Moving? We Got You! Sell Your House As-Is
- What Is Your House Worth? We Help You Decide The Best Way Sell