Don’t assume anything about what type of home improvement materials may be left behind at a house. If you’re selling a house to an investor you can likely strike a deal to leave behind whatever you don’t want. But if you’re listing the house, buyers may not want old cans of paint, varnish, trim and siding that you have stored thinking they would come in handy some day for you or a new owner. It’s important to ask whether they want to inherit hose things with possession of the house. Some will appreciate your asking and the materials themselves, but if they don’t it will be your responsibility to dispose of them however that it done in your community.
- Selling a House to a Cash for Houses Company: How to Deal with Repairs
- Tips to Sell a House that Needs Repairs in Minnesota
- Upgrade Ideas To Reduce Maintenance On Inherited Properties
- Key Tips To Identify & Fix Inherited Property Maintenance Issues
- The Importance Of Regular Inspections For Inherited Properties